I received this beautiful organic package photographed above a few weeks ago, we have been dying to make our own organic pizza base but our oven broke down and took longer than expected to get fixed. Nonetheless, we were finally able to make a delicious, healthy and organic pizza with natural produce.
Before we start, I just need to disclaim that I may have eaten the whole block of Origin chocolate (which was photographed on Instagram) and I'm planning to use the butter chicken sauce to actually make butter chicken!! Cannot wait!!!
In this post I'm using Bare Bunny's Mix and Ozganic's Salsa. Bare Bunny and Ozganics are certified by Australian Certified Organic.
Let's go through the step by step guide!
1. Pour the Bare Bunny Organic Pizza Mix into a bowl and pour 350ml of warm water and mix (this will make 2 large pizzas or 5 small pizzas)
2. Knead the dough, and cover it up to rest for 30 minutes to rise.
3. During your 30 minute wait, prep your toppings. We decided to use onions, capsicums (yellow, green and red), tomato, corn, mushrooms, olives, spinach and shredded poached chicken.
4. Preheat oven to 240 degrees. Knead a bit more and separate the dough into two portions. Roll them out and place into your baking tray. Poke holes using a fork.
5. I used Ozganics Salsa as a base spread on my pizza dough, spread generously.
6 Add some cheese and toppings..
7. Add more cheese and put the pizza in the oven for 10 mins at 240 degrees.
8. Feast and enjoy. A slice for you?
This pizza tastes pretty amazing! It's our first time using an organic wholegrain mix and it was so easy. I can tell you now that it tastes much better than non-wholegrain bases. I am sold and may have also ate 3 slices. Oops!
A HUGE thanks to Missy Mischief and all the associated organic brands for making this pizza and delicious experience possible :)