Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pitango's #LazyFoodie Cooking Challenge


Hello Sunday..

Feeling lazy? Me too!

I was recently invited to take part in Pitango's lazy foodie cooking challenge, creating a gourmet meal using Pitango's soup or risotto adding in 4 ingredients in just 10 minutes!

This was my kind of challenge, I like to do things as efficiently as possible; quick, easy yet still be able to achieve optimal result. I am trying to cut down on meat/sugar and increase my fruit + veggie intake in my attempt to eat healthy. The dish I created is perfect for lunch or a light dinner because it's packed full of goodness.



My Pitango selection:

Pitango Organic Pumpkin and Ginger Soup
(http://www.pitango.com.au/)


4 Ingredients: 

- Shallot
- Portobello mushroom
- Cauliflower
- Paprika

Method:

1. Steam your cauliflower and mushroom for approximately 5 minutes, if you like mushy cauliflower leave it in there for longer.

2. Chop or cut your shallot (I personally find cutting it with a pair of scissors to be faster).

3. Pour half a packet if Pitango Organic Pumpkin and Ginger soup into a bowl and heat it up in the microwave (pop it in for 1 min, take it out, stir and pop the soup back in the microwave for another minute).

4. Put all your ingredients into your soup (cauliflower, mushroom, green onion and sprinkle a hint of paprika).

5. Enjoy!




Disclaimer: The Weekend Foodie received a gift card to purchase all ingredients within the post.

1 comment:

  1. Coach hire oxford provide best caoch hire ,minibus hire services in oxford with expert drivers.

    ReplyDelete